Thursday, July 18, 2013

The ABC's (Brought to you by peer pressure)



A. Attached or Single?  Attached to being single.

B. Best Friend? My Brother with a distant second being whichever book I am currently reading.

C. Cake or pie?  Any time of day is a good time for pie. THE CAKE IS A LIE!



D. Day of choice? Saturday! Fridays are nice too, because they lead to Saturdays. Sundays are alright because at least I get a long run in, but then they lead to Mondays.

E. Essential Item? A Sonic Screwdriver.

F. Favorite color? Red.

G. Gummy bears or worms? Uh, do you know what those are made of? Neither. (but if ignorance is bliss, then worms go better in a ‘cup of dirt’) ;-)

H. Home town? Grand Rapids, MI.

I. Favorite Indulgence? Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin Ice Cream


J. January or July? January is my birthday, but July sure is a lot warmer…

K. Kids? What about young goats?

L. Life isn’t complete without? Death? …or the pursuit of happiness.
M. Marriage date? See ‘A’.

N. Number of brothers/sisters? One Brother. Zero Sisters. Zero [first] cousins for that matter as well.

O. Oranges or Apples? I’m going to have to go with Apples.

P. Phobias? Do running injuries count? Maybe water.

Q. Quotes? Far too many… Choose your own adventure:

“And so I close, realizing that perhaps an ending has not been written.”

“Blood calls to blood like sirens in the night.”

“The wind was a torrent of darkness among the gusty trees.   
The moon was a ghostly galleon tossed upon cloudy seas.”

“Take me for what I am, who I was meant to be, and if you give a damn, take me baby, or leave me.”

“I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular.”

And I've come
To be untroubled in my seeking
And I've come
To see that nothing is for not
I've come to reach out blind
To reach forward and behind
For the more I seek
The more I'm sought

R. Reasons to smile? It takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile, so I guess I’m just lazy ;-)

S. Season of choice? Autumn/Fall!

T. Tag 5 People
Five is probably more than read my blog! Here are some people  for ya:

It NeverGets Easier – You Just Get Better

U. Unknown fact about me? I’m not actually a real person. I’m a Ghost in the Machine.

V. Vegetable? All Your Vegetables are belong to me. (But I have a special place in my heart for raw green beans, peas, carrots, and Tomatoes).

W. Worst habit? Habitually late, habitual liar, habitually habitual, collecting habit’s [not from nuns you crazy kids], I don’t have any bad habits actually; I enjoy them all thoroughly.

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ummm, neither if I can help it.

Y. Your favorite food? Baked Spaghetti and/or Vegetarian Lasagna!

Z. Zodiac sign? Aquarius.

1 comment:

  1. CLOP FREAKING CLOP!

    You got to this fast!

    umm I want a sonic screw driver... not fair at ALL.

    ReplyDelete