Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tuesday’s coming. Did you bring your Coat?



Got home, had some food, read some Chicago Running Blogger blogs, then got lazy. My stomach started to feel full and happy. The air conditioning started to cool down my body from the long commute home from the office. I did not want to move. Then I stopped being lazy and started being awesome instead. I strapped some Vibrams Five Fingers on my feet and was out the door. Nice, quick run in the sprinkling rain. Saw some tree carnage from the storms as well. Surprisingly, not all the damage to the city last night was from Blackhawks fans who decided the ‘borders’ of Wrigleyville should expand to the farthest reaches of Chicago last night. Perhaps in spite of the celebrating hordes, Mother Nature was a bit peeved that her team didn’t make it to the playoffs this year either and decided to do a bit of destruction of her own…

1 comment:

  1. Lakefront was filled with big ass branches all broken and trees split! Glad they mostly stayed on the grass. Hoping there isn't much more from this mornings deluge!

    ReplyDelete